Horizontal Media Filtration (HM Series)
The HM Series is a very versatile collector, the unit is modular because you have a wide variety of filter cabinets which can be bolted together in any combinations depending on what you are filtering. The choices for filter cabinets consist of many types of pre-filters, 3 stage wet or dry filters, HEPA, or activated carbon.
- Filters mist, dust, smoke, gas, and vapor
- Sizes ranging from 2000CFM through 27000CFM
- Three stages of filtration with optional 4th stage HEPA or Activated Carbon for Odors
- Belt driven blowers for varying airflow
- Magnehelic gauge for quick reference of filter loading for ease of maintenance
The Horizontal Media Module HMD-3000 is set-up with a 3-stage filtration module to include a 1″ fiberglass pre-filter, 4″ multivee, and a 36″ fiberglass vee-bag. This modular unit can be used for unlimited applications to filter contaminants such as mist, smoke, fume, dust, and vapor. Ideal for ceiling height restrictions. The HMD unit is commonly used for ambient dust removal.
The HMD series can also be mounted vertically with the addition of a floor stand and inlet plenum.
Spec Sheet & Manual Request
Please fill out the form below and the Horizontal Media Filtration Spec Sheet & Manual will be emailed to you.