AER Control Systems AER PODs are designed for ambient filtration for dust, fume, smoke, and VOC or odor capture. The AER PODs will provide efficient, cost effective control of all ambient dust contaminants generated from a variety of manufacturing and process applications. Typically used for control of low to moderate concentrations of contaminants, the AER PODs can be used for grinding, sanding, polishing, and dry buffing and more.
The AER POD is available in three airflows, 2000 CFM (3/4 HP), 3200 CFM (1.5 HP), and 6000 CFM (3 HP). Filters can slide in on filter tracks on four sides of a cube; each of the four sides will hold 6 inches of filter depth. The type of filters is dependent upon what is being filtered for example dust, fume, smoke, or VOC. If its dust we have many different filter thicknesses and filter efficiency depending on the particle size of the dust, the filter efficiencies range from MERV 11 to MERV 15. The same goes with fume and smoke which is typically a HEPA filter. If you have an odor then the correct carbon will be matched up with the variety of VOCs present in the industry.
The AER POD filter cubes can be stacked upon each other to form Tiers, one stack is a tier one, two stacks is a tier two, three stacks is a tier three. On the tier one and tier two, we can add casters for portability. For the 3200 and 6000 CFM units we have an internal blower baffle separating the discharge air from the motor, this is very important if the discharge air is flammable in many VOC applications. The AER PODs will help with compliance to local OSHA regulations.
The AER PODs come standard with powder coated and welded steel construction, either forward curved un-baffled or direct drive non-sparking blower with baffled discharge and TEFC motor.
- Airflows range from 2000 to 6000 CFM depending on the number and type of filters and application.
- Heavy duty powder coated welded steel construction
- Non-sparking blower with baffled exhaust separating
- motor from exhaust airstream
- Un-baffled exhaust for non-flammable applications
- Power cord and switch on portable units
- Starters with cords on three phase motors
- Filter pressure drop gauge
- Louvered Side Exhaust Plenum
- A variety of filter options such as MERV 11, Polyester, MERV 14, HEPA, and Carbon
Spec Sheet Request
Please fill out the form below and the AER POD Spec Sheet will be emailed to you.