AER Control Systems has several options in filtration units that can effective control gas and vapor contaminants that may be produced during your manufacturing processes.
- Air filtration units and collection methods are designed to be both efficient and cost-effective in providing control over mist, dust, smoke, fume, and gas/vapor contamination.
- Modular design provides the ultimate in unit filtration flexibility, simple integration of additional filter modules, and customization.
- Remain compliant to OSHA requirements by drawing harmful contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone.
Fume & Gas Health Dangers
The short-term effects of exposing yourself to these hazardous fumes and gases can include:
- Nose, Eye and Throat Irritation
- Respiratory Damage
If there is continued exposure to these compounds, the long-term effects can be damaging:
- Nervous System Damage
- Lung, Larynx and Throat Damage
- Kidney Damage
- Stomach Ulcers
Precautions & Solutions
- You should implement proper safety precautions for your workspace to minimize your worker’s risk potential.
- Utilize a high velocity ventilation hood or table as close as possible to the source of particle generation.
- Wear protective overgarments to protect workers from harmful chemicals and dust reaching their skin.
- Use respiratory equipment when appropriate.
The AER Portable Fume Booth can filter mist, dust, smoke, fumes, and odor vapor, but is primarily designed to filter paint and solvent fumes from the breathing zone.