AER Control Systems offers several means to controlling heavy to moderate levels of dust, smoke, fume, and gas/vapor contaminants that can be generated during your manufacturing processes.
- Keep your workplace safe from the potential dangers that unsafe levels of dust contaminants can cause.
- Some applications are specially designed to mitigate and cost-effectively control all flammable and non-flammable metal dust contaminants.
- Remain compliant with OSHA standards by filtering contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone, reducing emissions, and curbing flammability concerns with metals such as aluminum and titanium.
Sanding, Finishing, & Buffing Health Dangers
As such, exposure to particles and chemicals can result in a number of health issues such as:
- Respiratory Issues
- Nervous System Damage
- Eye,Throat, or Nose Irritation
Precautions & Solutions
- You should implement proper safety precautions for your workspace to minimize your worker’s risk potential.
- Utilize a high velocity ventilation hood or table as close as possible to the source of particle generation.
- Wear protective overgarments to protect workers from harmful chemicals and dust reaching their skin.
- Use respiratory equipment when appropriate.
AER has a variety of downdraft tables specifically designed to provide efficient capture of dusts, fumes, and gas/vapors generated from a variety of applications such as sanding, finishing, polishing, bonding and more.