HAZDUST Wet Downdraft Table
AER Control Systems AER HAZDUST Wet Downdraft Tables are designed to provide efficient, 97% at 5 microns, cost effective control of all flammable and non-flammable metal dust contaminants generated from a variety of manufacturing and process applications. Typically used for control of moderate to heavy concentrations of contaminants, the HAZDUST series tables can be used for grinding, polishing, and dry buffing. The auto water fill with low level shutoff system can minimize the maintence. Washable high efficiency mist eliminator provides reduced filter replacement costs. The AER HAZDUST will help with compliance to local OSHA and NFPA regulations by drawing contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone and reducing the flammability concerns with metals such as aluminum and titanium.
The AER HAZDUST unit comes standard with “Dust Blocker Technology”, stainless steel construction on wetted surfaces, direct drive non-sparking blower and TEFC motor, polypropylene mis eliminator, auto water level control with low level shutoff, and a factory pre-wired control panel. Three standard table top sizes are available 36” x 36”, 36” x 48”, and 36” x 72”. Table top air velocities are a minimum of 325 or more feet per minute. Typical table top loads for the bench are 75lbs per square foot.
- Airflows range from 2000 to 4800 CFM depending on table top size and motor horsepower.
- Direct drive non-sparking aluminum backward curved blower
- Washable polypropylene mist eliminator
- Aluminum grating table top work surface.
- Automatic water level control with low level shutoff.
- High level shutdown control
- Automatic shutdown with loss of airflow.
- Factory pre-wired control panel
- 34 inch table top height
- Hinged Side Panels
- Table designed for handicap accessible
- Rubber table top mat
- Full enclosure with lights and crane slot option
- Table top surface such as fiberglass grating