AER Control Systems AER PODs are designed for ambient filtration for dust, fume, smoke, and odor capture. The AER PODs will provide efficient, cost effective control of all ambient dust contaminants generated from a variety of manufacturing and process applications. Typically used for control of low to moderate concentrations of contaminants, the AER PODs can be used for grinding, sanding, polishing, and dry buffing and more. The AER PODs consist of a base which supports filter tracks, above the filter tracks is a blower cabinet. The airflow is through all four sides of the unit. The filter tracks are available in a single, double, and triple tier. A variety of blower options will provide many differentairflows. Thethrowawayfiltersarechosenbased on the type of contaminant being filtered. The AER PODs will help with compliance to local OSHA regulations.
The AER PODs come standard with powder coated and welded steel construction, either forward curved un- baffled or direct drive non-sparking blower with baffled discharge and TEFC motor.
- Airflows range from 2000 to 6000 CFM depending on the number and type of filters and application.
- Heavy duty powder coated welded steel construction
Non-sparking blower with baffled exhaust separating
- motor from exhaust airstream
- Un-baffled exhaust for non-flammable applications
- Power cord and switch on portable units
- Starters with cords on three phase motors
- Filter pressure drop gauge
- Louvered Side Exhaust Plenum
- A variety of filter options such as MERV 11, Polyester, MERV 14, HEPA, and Carbon